24 Nov 2010

Bangkok


19th November
So I finally arrived in Bangkok with my backpack. Unfortunately my friend couldn’t make it to the airport to pick me up but I managed to get to their place by myself. It was so nice to see her again and of course to meet her son and boyfriend.
The place was very far away from the Bangkok I knew. It was outside the city centre where the “real” thai people live. Spend few wonderful days with my friend shopping for presents for my family and random things from me.
I also learned a couple of new thai believes such as changing your name so the death won’t find you and setting all the clocks at different time for the same reason.
Time in Bangkok flew by fast and before I knew it I was, yet again, heading to the airport. Luckily this time the trip was only 1 hour long.


No comments:

Post a Comment